hbase-user mailing list archives

From llpind <sonny_h...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] hbase-0.19.3 available for download
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 21:21:53 GMT

Hey Stack.  Have not gotten to the data load yet.  I added 5 more boxes
(making 8 datanodes/region servers and 1 master ), and was having problems
with firewalls.  Most of those issues are now resolved.  I've also moved the
cluster to a giga ethernet network.  Will see how things go now.  I'll post
my progress for everyone else.
Thanks for all the help thus far.  :)