hbase-user mailing list archives

From Xinan Wu <wuxi...@wuxinan.net>
Subject Re: trunk code, RetriesExhaustedException
Date Sun, 31 May 2009 05:37:20 GMT
yes epoll and ulimit -n limits are both upped as suggested by docs. My
"test cluster" is pretty typical local dev box, ubuntu 8.10 64bit, sun
1.6, 4G mem, hdfs namenode/datanode hbase master/regionserver all
running on the same box. My htable has about 10m rows imported when i
hit this state... info pages/logs show all regions are ready but I
can't pull any data out from them.