hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Johnson <jej2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase & lucene
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 00:31:24 GMT
Thanks, I am looking into this perhaps my question should have been a little
different though.

If I am starting from scratch, nothing in the DB and want to keep a Lucene
index for information I add in hbase is there a way to build the index on
insertion instead of running a map reduce task after it has been inserted?
Or is there a way to specify only to index files after a certain date so
this task can be run periodically instead of having to reindex everything?

Again I am very new to this so any help would be appreciated.