hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Crawling Using HBase as a back end --Issue
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2009 03:19:59 GMT

Right, well "hbase did not work" with no details as to why
does not help us to improve it. Please kindly consider
asking your colleague to forward details at your and/or
that person's convenience. Also, for future reference, HBase
has a responsive developer community and could have likely
helped for only the cost of time to file a bug report and
respond to inquiries for more information.

   - Andy