hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lars George <l...@worldlingo.com>
Subject Re: help with map-reduce
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 08:29:14 GMT
Hi Rakhi,

Wow, same here. I copied your RowFilter line and when I press the dot
key and the fly up opens Eclipse hangs. Nice... NOT!

Apart from that, you are also saying that the filter is not working as
expected? Do you use any column qualifiers for the "Status:" column? Are
the values in the correct casing, i.e. are the values stored in
uppercase as you have it in your example below? I assume the comparison
is byte sensitive. Please give us more details, maybe a small sample
table dump so that we can test this?

Lars