hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ning Li <ning.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to using Hadoop under the Solr ?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:22:35 GMT
I agree with Tim.

There is on-going work to support building SOLR index using MapReduce.
See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1045. The initial patch
does what Tim described - build Lucene indexes the same way that SOLR
would do. Later patches would be different as it will use the new
mapreduce package when it comes out in 0.20.

Cheers,
Ning