hbase-user mailing list archives

From Balamurugan Rajendran <balamurug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding IndexedTable.getIndexedScanner
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:23:09 GMT
Dear Ryan

Thanks for your quick reply. I agree scanner has only next and not prev.

My actual requirement is to fetch the latest N [N = 1000] records, where the
table is indexed with a column which has the the time [long value] at which
the row is created.

Is there any other way to fetch like this.

Thanks & Regards
R.Bala