hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: no memory tables
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:13:37 GMT

Regrettably I no longer control that 25 node cluster, a
consequence of a promotion. Call me a victim of my own
success with it. But actually I am up on AWS right now
finishing up a 64-bit AMI and EBS snapshot I can use to stand
up HBase test clusters on demand.

I'll be reinitializing at every experiment start anyhow, so
hfile format changes won't be a problem at all.

   - Andy