hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yabo-Arber Xu <arber.resea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase on EC2 and issues with external access
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:48:32 GMT
Thx for your explanation. I suspect the reason is that when the master
initiate the contact with region server, region server was recognized
through its internal address ( as both of them are on Amazon network), even
i explicitly put the external address for region server.

So the consequence is is that the internal address shows in namenode, to
which external clients can not connect.