hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Dagaev <michael.dag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yet another Hbase failure
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:04:14 GMT
Hi, stack

See the hadoop-site.xml in the attachment.
dfs.datanode.socket.write.timeout = 0, dfs.datanode.max.xcievers=1023

The hbase-site.xml is not interesting.
It contains only "hbase.rootdir" and "hbase.master"

I checked the logs (I did not know hbase logged ulimit).
On all region server hosts ulimit is 32768. On the master host ulimit is 1024.

Thank you for your cooperation,
M.