hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vaibhav Puranik <vpura...@gmail.com>
Subject HBaseBuilder.java fixed for version 0.19
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:31:15 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that the class HBaseBuilder.java (The groovy DSL) is not compiling
with HBase 0.19.

The following code block was not compiling:

if ( admin.tableExists( tableName ) ) {
            *admin.modifyTableMeta( tableName.getBytes(), table );*
            log.info( "Updated table: {}", table );
}

I changed it to

if ( admin.tableExists( tableName ) ) {
            admin.modifyTable( tableName.getBytes(),
HConstants.MODIFY_TABLE_SET_HTD, table );
            log.info( "Updated table: {}", table );
}

I am not sure about the change. I am attaching the file with this email (ext
changed to .txt from .java).

Tom, is this change ok? If yes, is it possible for you to update it in the
HBase wiki?

Regards,
Vaibhav