hbase-user mailing list archives

From Slava Gorelik <slava.gore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve columns by RegEx
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:26:22 GMT
Hi.Definitely i'll do this functionality, but not as a filter - as a part of
HTable.
Little problem with submission, I'm waiting to approval from the company
(that I'm working under its policy) to permit me to contribute my work to
community. As soon as this approval will be ready, i'll submit.

Best Regards.