hbase-user mailing list archives

From Liu Yan <gzbigegg...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Write Failure
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 06:31:03 GMT
hi,
When we run the java client to add data to hbase,
from the beginnng we can add the data to hbase. But running for some times,
when the client tries to add a record to hbase, it shows the exception:

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Trying to contact
re
gion server Some server for region , row '176207513941646000', but failed
after
11 attempts.
Exceptions:
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.
java.io.IOException: HRegionInfo was null or empty in .META.

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.getReg
ionLocationForRowWithRetries(HConnectionManager.java:900)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.proces
sBatchOfRows(HConnectionManager.java:915)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.flushCommits(HTable.java:1372)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.commit(HTable.java:1316)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.commit(HTable.java:1296)

Could anybody help me out of this?

Regards,
Yan