hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>
Subject Scale Unlimited Professionals Program
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 00:33:04 GMT
Hey All

Just wanted to let everyone know that Scale Unlimited will start
offering many of its courses heavily discounted, if not free, to
independent consultants and contractors.
http://www.scaleunlimited.com/programs

We are doing this because we receive a number of consulting/
contracting opportunities that we wish to delegate back to trusted
consultants and developers.

But more importantly, many consultants don't have time to learn Hadoop
and related technologies, so Hadoop is often overlooked on new
projects. We would like to get more developers comfortable knowing
when and when not to use Hadoop on a project, ultimately leading to
more projects using Hadoop and to Hadoop becoming more stable and
feature rich in the process.

We plan to offer our Hadoop Boot Camp for FREE in the Bay Area in the
next few weeks. If interested in participating, email me directly.
http://www.scaleunlimited.com/courses/hadoop-boot-camp

Note this offer is limited to professional independent consultants,
contractors, and small boutique contracting firms that are looking to
expand their tool base. We only ask for an industry standard referral
fee for any projects that result from a referral, if any.

To be added to our referral list or if you have a project that might
benefit from Hadoop or related technologies, please email me directly.

This course will also be announced for open public enrollment in the
coming days.

cheers,
chris

--