hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Parrallel reads on hbase
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:50:32 GMT
To create multiple instances, just instantiate multiple versions of HTable
in your client -- one per thread.  For an example, see the doMultipleClients
method in this script:
http://jukka.zitting.name/git/?p=hbase.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/test/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/PerformanceEvaluation.java;hb=0.19.
Parallelism will go up if you have many servers with your table distributed
across them.
St.Ack