hbase-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <david.vancouver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase and failure notification
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:00:26 GMT
Thanks for the answesr, St. Ack.  That name is very very familiar, and I am
married to a woman named Linda.  Look for me on Facebook :)

I'll look into HDFS to understand the failure semantics for things like
network partitions, etc.

David

--
David W. Van Couvering

I am looking for a senior position working on server-side Java systems.
 Feel free to contact me if you know of any opportunities.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidvc
http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/dcouvering