hbase-user mailing list archives

From W <wilda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase updgrade
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 03:52:45 GMT
Hello Daniel,

I already read the Getting started page, i get null exception when
starting hbase here is my hbase-site.xml :

--cut------------
<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
   <!--<value>hdfs://tobethink.pappiptek.lipi.go.id:54310/user/hadoop/hbase</value>-->
    <value>hdfs://tobethink.pappiptek.lipi.go.id:38400/user/hadoop/hbase</value>
    <description>The directory shared by region servers.
    Should be fully-qualified to include the filesystem to use.
    E.g: hdfs://NAMENODE_SERVER:PORT/HBASE_ROOTDIR
    </description>
  </property>

<!--
<property>
    <name>hbase.master</name>
    <value>http://tobethink.pappiptek.lipi.go.id::60000</value>
    <description>The host and port that the HBase master runs at.
    A value of 'local' runs the master and a regionserver in
    a single process.
    </description>
  </property>
-->

</configuration>
------cut-----------------

I'm trying the pseudo distributed mode first ...

Btw, i know the namenode port from the jps and netstat output.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Wildan

Regards,