hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Yair Even-Zohar" <ya...@revenuescience.com>
Subject writing map output to local fileSystem
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 10:44:26 GMT
I'm trying to run a map and output data to local filesystem on EC2 and
run into some problems.

prior to hadoop/hbase 19 I was using

    RawLocalFileSystem rlfs = new RawLocalFileSystem();

    Path path = new Path("file:///directory");

    rlfs.setWorkingDirectory(path);

    FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(c, rlfs.getWorkingDirectory());

All I'm getting now under the blah directory is just the _logs directory
and the other output files are not there.

If I write to HDFS all the required data is in place.

Any idea?

Thanks

-Yair