hbase-user mailing list archives

From Larry Compton <lawrence.comp...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Configuration Parameters
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:40:21 GMT
I'm writing an HBase client application and I would like to be able to
configure all of the HBase configuration parameters without having to supply
the XML configuration files. I'm interfacing with HBase from within a JEE
application and I need to be able to access multiple HBase servers.
Presumably, all I have to do is set specific parameters in the
HBaseConfiguration object. Is there a page somewhere that details the
parameters that are necessary to make a connection?

Larry Compton