hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UnknownScannerException
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 21:35:50 GMT
Hi Tim,

Currently whenever you are committing back to the table in
the scanner loop you need to consider the effects of splitting.
On tap for 0.20 is a change that would allow scanning to
continue around splits in some manner (actually, the reverse)
 -- but it's not yet clear how things might change client side.
Please follow HBASE-1050:

   - Andy