hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Question on backup
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:35:26 GMT
To add to J-Ds prescription, you should stop hbase to be sure you catch
all edits before copying.   I'd suggest testing offline so you are
comfortable with this technique.

Another backup tool is available as a patch at HBASE-897.  Its
out-of-date and text-only but might be a useful starting point.

St.Ack