hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: meetup in Jan 2009
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 18:19:14 GMT
I'm good with norcal or socal (as long as socal meetup is beside the
weekend, Monday or Friday).  IMO, it would be healthy having the meetup
in a new location.

Would be sweet too if wherever we do the meeting, that we set up a
skype-in for those out in the boondocks -- e.g. Montreal (smile) -- like
we did at the last HUG meeting except this time we might let
participants off mute.

St.Ack