hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: corrupt hbase meta
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 01:34:13 GMT
And as stack mentioned in another email, you may not have actually
lost data but only suffered a benign region assignment collision
(lucky), leaving a stray mapfile directory in place which can be
removed so the region servers will stop getting confused. Before
you remove the directory, be sure there really is no /data and
/index files in there.

  - Andy