hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Gray" <jl...@streamy.com>
Subject RE: meetup in Jan 2009
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:07:31 GMT
Following discussion on IRC...

Wednesday, January 14th
HBase User Group
Powerset Offices
San Francisco, CA

-and-

Friday, January 30th / Saturday, January 31st
HBase Hackathon
Streamy Offices
Los Angeles, CA (Manhattan Beach)

Anyone remote interested in a Skype-in would be for the user group meetup on
the 14th.  The LA meetup is targeted for developers, though anyone
interested in HBase in the area is welcome to drop by.

Please respond with +1/-1 on these dates so we can try to finalize them and
get a web page setup.

JG