hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Slava Gorelik" <slava.gore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTables Pool
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:48:03 GMT
As far as i know the HTable itself has connection pool (HConnectionManager
is singleton).I think, multiple instances of HTable within same application
will not help you.
You better try to use multiple process instead of multiple threads.

You can search the mailing list archive, i asked almost same question.
Current HBase client implementation has some RPC Lock, i.e. multi-threading
is not useful.

Best Regards.