hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Yossi Ittach" <yoss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RetriesExhaustedException failed after 1 attempts , but hbase.client.retries.number is 10
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:47:39 GMT
Hi St.Ack

I'm already in debug mode , and  got this Error msg :

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Trying to contact
region server MY.IP.213:60020 for region obde_documententries,iGnmMuO6Z0jyD
JoteHYqKA==,1229510113283, row 'izB7+VuCf836Mh+GYusu1A==', *but failed after
1 attempts.

*Does it make any sense?