hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Seref Arikan" <serefari...@kurumsalteknoloji.com>
Subject Re: How can I running HBase on PHP
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:27:10 GMT
Thanks Jonathan,
I am working on a quite complex domain layer with persistence waiting as a
todo item. At the moment rdmbs solutions provide persistence, but a
production system will very likely go up to terabyte levels in terms of
storage, and hybrid approaches where data ends up in a scaleable solution is
very attractive to me at the moment.
I'll be getting back with questions in a couple of months, given the current
pace of my work, and I'm sure your experience and others' will be of great
value.

Kind regards
Seref