hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: RegionsSplit causes NotServingRegionException
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:53:41 GMT
Yossi:

Something is broken.  On split, new regions should be deployed.  If that
is not happening, you'll see the below NSRE.  Can you look in master
logs and try to figure whats happening such that the split is not being
properly processed?  Make sure you have DEBUG enabled.  Paste snippets
into the list here and we'll try and help.

St.Ack