hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Daniel Cryans" <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RegionsSplit causes NotServingRegionException
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:36:38 GMT
Yossi,

Unfortunately this list does not accept attached files.

Also the NotServingRegionException is normal, it just tells the client
library to refresh it's cache because that region either moved or was split.
Your table should not be hosed by it, was it the case or you simply stopped
when seeing this error?

Also, which version of HBase?

Thx,

J-D