hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Zinngrabe" <...@sometrics.com>
Subject Re: How can I running HBase on PHP
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 20:19:11 GMT
Mahalo.com uses HBase as a real time backend, though with memcached in front
of it. That was implemented using the Thrift interface and PHP. That said,
I'd say that wether or not HBase is right for your PHP application at this
point is up to you. The schema Mahalo had been using for storage lent itself
very well to HBase.