hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Slava Gorelik" <slava.gore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regionserver fails to serve region
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:36:22 GMT
Hi.
I'll enable DEBUG and run cluster this weekend , i need it stable till
weekend.
But, as a Murphy's Law it will not happen with DEBUG on :-).

BTW, there no reason to run balancer on the beginning, from last time
balancer was required after  30h work.
After 30h of work - log files are large than it should be :-)

I'll run it and let you know after weekend.

Thank You for your assistance an patience.