hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Seref Arikan" <serefari...@kurumsalteknoloji.com>
Subject Re: Advice request about real time use of hbase
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:08:18 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. I am in the early phases of my evaluation of
technologies for the task. It is a proof of concept project, sorry about
being cryptic, but NDAs are NDAs.
My functional requirements are not clear at the moment, so it is hard to
define acceptable performance. But a rdbms cached setup would be
interesting. Any pointers to such a setup? Even parallel but different
scenarios would be helpful. Papers, urls to articles etc?

Kind regards
Seref