hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [LIKELY JUNK]Question on update
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:17:31 GMT
Thank you, that's fine but what if down the road
I want to remove the nail color attribute (and other attributes
that I do not remember) ?

It'll just hang out there until you explicitly delete it (or, if you have
set your schema to expire cells, it'll be removed after the time-to-live has
passed).
St.Ack