hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: improvements in 0.18?
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:19:41 GMT
Handling of binary keys, an experimental transactional hbase and a bunch
of critical bug fixes is the short answer.  For more detail, you'll have
to read the CHANGES.txt (thats that I just did -- smile).

If you can, wait on 0.19.0 hbase, a week or two more I'd say, it'll have
performance improvements that you'd likely be interested in.

Good on you Tim,
St.Ack