hbase-user mailing list archives

From Thibaut_ <tbr...@blue.lu>
Subject Re: HBase in Windows XP
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:40:43 GMT

Hi,

you will only get asked for a password if you setup hbase to run in
distributed mode and hbase is not able to log into the servers by using ssh.
What happens if you ssh directly to the hosts into your configfile? If you
are asked for a password, than hbase will fail as well.

If you configure it to run in local mode, it should work just fine. You can
even run your jobs right out of eclipse without the need of creating a jar.

Thibaut