hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Clint Morgan" <clint....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: scanning with custom filter problem
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:28:56 GMT
I'm using a couple of custom filters. I seem to recall a similar initial
problem with them being serialized, and it seems like the errors were being
swallowed and not making it to the logs (as Stack mentioned). I think it was
something silly on my part like a missing default constructor, but can't
remember the specifics...

Sorry I can't be any help...
-clint