hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Jim.Keller...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: scanning and cell histories
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:18:09 GMT
Jeremy,

As things currently stand, you are correct. However, HBASE-847
and its sub tasks will permit you to get the history you are looking
for from both scanners and HTable.get. We expect this to be
incorporated into hbase-0.19.0, but cannot make any promises at this
point. I have elevated HBASE-847 to critical, so it is on our
highest priority behind "stuff that is really broken", which are
blockers. This is an important issue for several users, and we will
address it as soon as the current fires have been put out.

---
Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)