hbase-user mailing list archives

From Dru Jensen <drujen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NotServingRegionException - Map/Reduce process fails
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:44:11 GMT
Stack,

Sorry for the confusion, I am not using the old implementation of
TableReduce.  The new 0.19.0 changed this to an interface.  The reduce
process is performing calculations.  It's not just writing to the
table and requires the sort.

I will change the region size back and see if that helps.  If I find
that I need a larger region, should I change the flush by the same
multiple?

thanks,
Dru