hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Stanislav Pogrebnyak" <stanislav.pogrebn...@gmail.com>
Subject Troubles with records.
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:51:30 GMT
Hi!
I use hbase for storing some information and I've meet a problem.
My Records disappear from hbase. I can't understand how and when it happens.
So:
  * Records disappears after a time period of week or 5 days
  * If I'll put a record to db before disappearing it will stay for a time
period—é It works like timing queue
  * I can find records on the disk in hbase-root due to my schema
  * I've found that data stores in
/tmp/hbase/home/hbase/hbase/log_74.63.8.181_1223313521507_45 just after I
put it

My configuration file is hbase-default.xml without any changes.

Hbase version is 0.1.3.

environment variables

     export JAVA_HOME=/opt/java
     export HBASE_HEAPSIZE=256