hbase-user mailing list archives

From "yoav.morag" <y...@corrigon.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] hbase 0.18.0 available
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:42:09 GMT

if I understand correctly , the recommendation is to use latest hadoop, i.e.
currently 0.18.1.
since hbase contains older hadoop libraries (0.18.0 - native and core)
internally, I wonder whether I should replace those files with my hadoop
0.18.1 installation, or just leave them ?
I am currently having some problems with my 0.18.0/0.18.1 setup, and I
wonder whether this can be the reason .

Yoav.