hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Dingding Ye" <yedingd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why timestamp only return results whose timestamp <= this value
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:36:01 GMT
For example,  i store some urls in the table.  I want to find the urls
which are added today.

i would like to specify the time to the beginning of today and get the
urls newer than the timestamp.
But the problem now is that the api will return the urls older than
the timestamp, but newer than the timestamp.

What's the main thoughts to design such apis that return the older
data?  Maybe the answer will help me understand
the project more, :)

Thanks.

sishen