hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Marcus Herou" <marcus.he...@tailsweep.com>
Subject Re: Parhely (ORM for HBase) released!
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:18:13 GMT
Hmmm, we use the Wordpress Gengo plugin which parses the User-agent and
redirects to /sv (swedish), /en (english) or /sv+en (all entries). Which do
you get redirected to ?

So if you go to dev.tailsweep.com/sv+en  (or /en) I think it is nice and
dandy. Others have reported the same. Can you supply you request headers
please so I can understand what's wrong ? Send it to my private mail if you
don't want to share to much :)

What happens when you click the english flag ?

Kindly

//Marcus

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Dingding Ye <yedingding@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Marcus. Possible to provide english version or should i use
> googletranslate, :)
>
> On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Marcus Herou
> <marcus.herou@tailsweep.com> wrote:
> > Hi guys.
> >
> > Finally I released the first draft of an ORM for HBase named Parhely.
> > Check it out at http://dev.tailsweep.com/
> >
> > Kindly
> >
> > //Marcus

+46702561312