hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Pigi project
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:08:50 GMT
Hey Antoni & Krzysztof:

Couple of things:

+ How does it work?  The indices in particular? (I suppose I'm
interested in seeing the technial presentation).
+ Why the name Pigi?
+ What features do you need in hbase to support Pigi?
+ What Jim said regards the list (unless you wanted just two of us to
see it first?).
+ Multivalue fields?  Is that cells in hbase-speak?
+ Distributed object cache?  How?  Sounds great.

Great stuff lads,
St.Ack