hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject [VOTE] HBase 0.2.1 Release Candidate 2
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:00:25 GMT
Release Candidate 1 was sunk by HBASE-877, HBASE-868 and HBASE-872 (at
least).

Here is a new candidate that includes fixes for all of the above.  Shall
we release this candidate as hbase 0.2.1?

  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.2.1-candidate-2/

Please download it, take it for a spin, and vote yay or nay by friday,
September 12th.

Yours,
St.Ack

P.S. Here is the list of fixes that went into 0.2.1 since 0.2.0 release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&pid=12310753&fixfor=12313300
P.P.S For a "humanly"-readable version of the release notes, see
Jean-Daniel Cryans' posting here:
http://jdcryans.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-personal-notes-on-021.html
P.P.P.S I'm +1.  Deployed on cluster and ran basic loadings and reading
tests.  Documentation looks fine.