hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Daniel Cryans" <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A Problem With The Thrift Scanner Interface
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:59:39 GMT
Charles,

I'm not a big Thrift user but by reading the code I think you are right:

        byte [][] columnsText = new byte[columns.size()][];
        for (int i = 0; i < columns.size(); ++i) {
          columnsText[i] = getText(columns.get(i));
        }
        Scanner scanner = table.getScanner(columnsText,
            getText(startRow));

Current IDL is not as complete as it should be, feel free to open a new
issue in Jira <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE> so that someone
can post a patch.

Thx,

J-D