hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chu Shih-Tsun <chihchun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem about hbase performance evaluation tool
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:44:00 GMT

Hi Ack,

Thanks for your answer.  I tried to launch 5 x-large instances on EC2 and
upped the ulimit for the file descriptors. Howerver, the job was still
failed while the no. of clients is more than 4 exclude the first test(8
clients). The TestTable was disabled and dropped before the next-test. The
log files of hadoop/hbase are appended. I would appreciate your helps.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19389689/hbase-test-log.tar.gz
hbase-test-log.tar.gz