hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jim Kellerman <...@powerset.com>
Subject RE: Why is scaling HBase much simpler then scaling a relational db?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:16:31 GMT
Stuart,

In general you will get a quicker response to HBase questions by posting them to the HBase
mailing list (hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org) see http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/mailing_lists.html
for how to subscribe.

Perhaps the best document on scaling HBase is actually the Bigtable paper:
http://labs.google.com/papers/bigtable.html

---
Jim Kellerman, Senior Engineer; Powerset (a Microsoft Company)