hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [Announcement] HBase major release version to track Hadoop major releases.
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 04:14:02 GMT
Yeah. My main beef is the lack of discussion up here on the lists.  IMO,
there should have been a proposal and discussion over in hbase-dev first.
Without it, the below has the ring of a decree and gives the mistaken
impression that this is a project run by a dictatorship rather than by
community.

St.Ack