hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nickolai Toupikov <nickolai.toupi...@deri.org>
Subject Re: Issue with NotServingRegionException
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 11:42:48 GMT
Hello Andrew,
I got the logs from the unexpected shutdowns i mentioned.
To sum up, there are two of them on this log: one on july 2d around
11:55AM and another one on july 4th around 3PM you can find the full
logs archive file at
http://eleves.mines.inpl-nancy.fr/~toupik26/logs.tar.gz (2.2MB).
There is also an archive with regionserver logs cleaned leaving only the
logs around the failure times
http://eleves.mines.inpl-nancy.fr/~toupik26/logs_reduced.tar.gz
(I left both because I was not sure which one you needed)

Thanks,
Nickolai