hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Billy Pearson" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: advice in overcoming our hbase roadblocks
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:47:28 GMT
I seen the blocking problem also in some of my imports to a fresh install
but they seam to go away after the region servers have more regions hosted.
In the past what I had to do was import one file at a time and sleep between
jobs. But there was some patch added that should make hbase much more stable
in version 0.2.0.